Outdoor Sports Center is looking for a detail-oriented creative thinker to join our team. As the marketing coordinator, you will have the chance to stretch your creative skills in a fast-paced retail environment. You will be responsible for planning and producing creative for various marketing efforts including print and outdoor advertising, video production, email communications, events, promotional efforts and more.
- Work within budget to purchase and arrange yearly Ad calendar
- Partner with Design to develop and implement new creative initiatives
- Coordinate with ad reps to purchase, schedule & negotiate print/ web advertisements
- Collaborate with department heads to establish creative needs.
- Manage Google Ad-words, SEO, SEM efforts.
- Analyze advertisement reach and ROI.
- Manage library of assets, including vendor images.
- Maintain a schedule of deliverables and execute in a timely manner.
- Monitor the pulse of the store and create copy for social media, and website post content.
- Organize and attend local events, within our community
- Produce in-store signage, and product display materials.
- Maintain a portfolio of work for weekly planning meetings and monthly reviews.
- Stay up-to-date on competitor and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to write and edit effective copy
- Enthusiasm and initiative to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong Data and Analytic Skills
- Availability & desire be a representative of Outdoor Sports Center at Marketing events
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Portfolio demonstrating command of digital media arts and visual communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize efforts.
- Email marketing experience.
- Social Media experience.
- Outdoor retail experience a plus.
- Available full-time.
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced work environment.
- We love and participate in the sports we sell, and the deals on gear are abundant.
- Optional retirement plan.
- Salaried position, with potential for growth with the brand.
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Please include résumé and portfolio website if applicable.